ISL8.9 CM2150 SN (EURO 5) Qualification (2009-16Q)
This course will allow participants to gain a confident understanding of the ISL CM2150 SN Engine management and SCR / DEF air assisted Aftertreatment system. (The course does not cover basic engine operation, construction and maintenance). The participants will gain the ability to confidently converse with operators / owners, which will enable them to carry out efficient fault finding of the SCR system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
A good knowledge of automotive electrical systems is desirable to gain the most from this course.
The participants will learn about the ISL CM2150 SN Engine management / SCR (Adblue/DEF) Aftertreatment system. The participants will also gain an understanding of the engine electronic management system self diagnosis and relevant diagnostic tooling.
- ECM operations and Fault Code behaviour
- SCR (Adblue / DEF) Aftertreatment system operation and integration
- Live engine diagnostic and trouble shooting
- Written test on engine, fuel system and Aftertreatment
- Practical assessment including trouble shooting with Insite
Pre-requisites as per your SPG on QSOL. Available online or through your local Cummins Certified Training Location.
There are no downloads attached to this course